Let’s color the world!
We are GNT, an ambitious and innovative family-run business with a colorful character! With our EXBERRY® brand, we are the market leader in the field of Coloring Foods. Our colorings are 100% natural and are made from fruits, vegetables and plants.
We are world champions when it comes to utilizing the bounty of nature and strive to continuously innovate and improve natural color ingredients for the consumer. By carefully preserving all of nature’s beauty and goodness, we are able to offer our clients the highest quality and most reliable products. In the future, we also want to offer the most sustainable on the market. This is what continues to motivate us every day!
The most important ingredients for GNT’s success are our employees and the cooperation that exists between them. We believe in teamwork and we are there for one another, our clients, our suppliers and our partners. That is what makes us GNT.
GNT UK Ltd, based in Derby (East Midlands) as a subsidiary of the GNT International Group, is looking to strengthen the UK team through the recruitment of additional resource over the short term:
FULL-TIME TECHNICAL SALES (FOOD INGREDIENTS)
This key role offers the chance for the right individual to join a growing and future oriented business:
- Supporting allocated customers with technical product selection across several applications.
- Identifying and pursuing business development opportunities at new and existing customers.
- Developing and implementing account and territory plans for nominated markets.
The role will require and provide the opportunity for travel both in the UK and overseas. Full product training will be provided as part of an extensive induction process.
The position will be office based with flexibility for home working as appropriate.
Achieving sales growth by developing and expanding sales to existing customers and ensuring that they are adequately served.
About you, as our ideal candidate:
Degree qualified food scientist/technologist who has several years of practical and commercial experience and would like to further develop their career within a technical sales role across a growing sector. The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Batchelors Degree in food science or technology.
- 2-5 years practical experience in a product development / applications role within the food / beverage industry.
- Ideally 1-2 years of commercial experience with proven capability to manage customers and prospects, develop and maintain strong relationships and to deliver high levels of service.
- Experience of working with specialised food ingredients would be a key advantage.
- Experience of markets outside of UK and direct responsibility for distributors.
- Creative, enthusiastic and knowledgeable about food, its appearance, ingredients and industrial processing.
- Proven ability to assimilate technical information, manage and deliver projects.
- Be able to identify and numerate customer and market opportunities.
- Able to document activities within CRM and associated systems and to present in a commercially appropriate way.
- Self-motivated with excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a strong customer focus.
- Results driven with energy and ability to work to deadlines.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Desire and flexibility to travel both within the UK and overseas.
What do we find important?
We operate globally, yet remain an independent, family-owned business committed to investing in products, technology and importantly, our people. The GNT values underpin all our day-to-day activities. Therefore, it is important that we suit each other. The people who work for GNT are flexible, friendly, supportive and passionate individuals that work collaboratively to deliver service, expertise and ultimately grow sales and market share. We always go the extra mile to offer our external and internal clients the best service. In addition, we do everything in the most sustainable way possible. We are open and honest towards one another and bring out the best in each other.
What do we offer you?
GNT wishes to retain our current harmonious working environment and therefore welcome team-players with a positive outlook and promising future perspective. In return for all your hard work, you will be rewarded with a competitive package of benefits (salaried position, bonus scheme, pension contributions, private medical health, death in service, company car). Starting salary will be commensurate with experience and position.
We color the world, do you?
Does this vacancy suit you? Then we look forward to receiving your motivational statement and CV, the earliest date you are available to start and a photo by email to email@example.com or post Michael Fallon (UK Sales Director), GNT UK Ltd, Bakum House, Etwall Road, Mickleover, Derby DE3 0DL. 0845 4566460 / 07841800419.
Learn more about our company at www.exberry.com.
Of course we handle your personal data with care. All applications will be treated equally.