Let’s color the world!
We are GNT, an ambitious and innovative family-run business with a colorful character! With our EXBERRY® brand, we are the market leader in the field of Coloring Foods. Our colorings are 100% natural and are made from fruits, vegetables, and plants.
We are world champions when it comes to utilizing the bounty of nature and strive to continuously innovate and improve natural color ingredients for the consumer. By carefully preserving all of nature’s beauty and goodness, we are able to offer our clients the highest quality and most reliable products. This is what continues to motivate us every day!
The most important ingredients for GNT’s success are our employees and the cooperation that exists between them. We believe in teamwork, and we are there for one another, our clients, our suppliers, and our partners. That is what makes us GNT.
Due to the strong growth of our organization, we are seeking a:
Certification Manager (fulltime)
Being a part of GNT’s Global Quality & Regulatory Team you will be based at GNT’s headquarter in Mierlo, Netherlands, reporting directly to the Head of Quality & Regulatory.
As GNT Group’s Certification Manager you drive the certification of management systems and products so that we can offer our products and services to regulated markets. Beside active participation in defining GNT Group’s long-term certification strategy the work includes both planning and coordination, as well as hands-on tasks such as preparing submission material for external certification.
This is a highly communication intense role, where you work closely with interdisciplinary teams within the GNT Group, and also with external inspection, verification, testing and certification companies as well as authorities.
What do we expect from you as an ideal candidate:
- You have a minimum of 3 years working experience in a leadership position in food product and management system certification, including but not limited to:
- ISO management system standards (MMS) and their integrated use (IUMSS);
- GFSI recognized food safety management schemes;
- Food certifications ranging from religious institutions to public authorities as e.g.
- CSR assessment and reporting such as SEDEX and EcoVadis;
- You have extensive experience in the food industry including global supply chain and its certification requirements, which allows you to quickly understand GNT’s business environment;
- You can confidently communicate and act in the international/intercultural environment of modern food industry from Farm to Fork;
- You are willing to travel and support certification processes locally, especially but not limited to European supply chains;
- University degree in a relevant subject is desirable;
- You have professional fluency in written & spoken English and C levels skill in either German or Dutch as well
What do we find important?
The GNT Group’s values are the basis of our daily activities. That’s why we think it’s important that we fit together, wishing to retain the current harmonious working environment and therefore welcome team players with a positive outlook and promising future perspective. We operate globally, yet remain an independent, family-owned business committed to investing in products, technology and importantly, our people.
What do we offer you?
In return for all your hard work, you will be rewarded with a competitive package of benefits (salaried position, bonus scheme, pension contributions, health, and wellness). Starting salary will be commensurate with experience and position. We offer unlimited access to online training courses so that you can continue to work on your personal development.
We color the world, do you?
If you believe you satisfy our desired profile and would be interested in applying for this position, please contact us in writing including your CV, as well as your cover letter, salary expectations and earliest possible start date to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You will soon find out if you will be invited for an introductory meeting on 22 December 2021.
Deadline for receipt of applications is December 15th, 2021.
Of course we handle your personal data with care. All applications will be treated equally.