Let’s color the world!
We are GNT, an ambitious and innovative family-run business with a colorful character! With our EXBERRY® brand, we are the market leader in the field of Coloring Foods. Our colorings are 100% natural and are made from fruits, vegetables, and plants.
We are world champions when it comes to utilizing the bounty of nature and strive to continuously innovate and improve natural color ingredients for the consumer. By carefully preserving all of nature’s beauty and goodness, we are able to offer our clients the highest quality and most reliable products. This is what continues to motivate us every day!
The most important ingredients for GNT’s success are our employees and the cooperation that exists between them. We believe in teamwork and we are there for one another, our clients, our suppliers and our partners. That is what makes us GNT.
Due to the growth of the GNT Group we are seeking a fulltime:
What do we expect of you?
This key role offers the chance for the right individual to join a growing and future oriented Business.
As an Office Administrator you will provide administrative support to all personnel and departments, communicating effectively with all GNT UK colleagues / other affiliates as necessary. This is a varied role and the successful candidate will be highly organized, flexible and able to work on their own initiative.
The position will be office based in Mickleover, Derby, Monday to Friday 9.00am-5.00pm.
Key duties include:
- Maintaining expenditure records and managing all financial aspects of GNT UK (including monthly expenses, utilities, insurances, purchase orders and payment of all invoices).
- Communication with company accountants to ensure accounts are kept in order, including provision of monthly accounting data.
- Ensuring servicing of building/lab equipment are performed annually and records are kept as part of H&S policy.
- To be lead for lab stock take which takes place twice per year.
- To provide additional cover for sales/customer service during holidays for customer sampling, preparing of quotes and Quality requests.
- Make debt collection calls to customers as required by the business and as instructed by sales team.
- Manage stocks and orders for office stationery supplies, corporate giveaways, STAPPS and all consumables including laboratory supplies.
- Deal with all visitors to the business and field all incoming telephone calls as required.
- Maintain filing systems (hard copy and e-filing) and implement improvements as necessary.
- Put in place procedures to ensure administrative tasks are both efficient and effective.
- Arrange travel requirements on behalf of all UK colleagues and co-ordinate with travel providers as appropriate.
- Assist in marketing administration as required, coordination of marketing literature for upcoming shows.
- Develop some familiarity of GNT’s products / applications and the nature of our business to effectively deal with basic incoming queries.
- Responsible for coordinating Health and Safety assessments and maintaining appropriate records.
- Manage an efficient post system and courier operations within GNT UK, also taking care for day to day shipments and special deliveries.
- Maintain office equipment in good running order and coordination of office repairs/maintenance.
- Assist in overseeing office cleaning and maintenance and manage contract cleaners (interior and exterior) on behalf of GNT UK.
- Co-ordinate regular GNT UK team meetings as required.
- Assume role of office fire warden within GNT UK.
- Organisation of hospitality for internal and external customers/visitors.
- Undertake project work for the Company as and when required within the remit of this role.
What do we find important?
We operate globally, yet remain an independent, family-owned business committed to investing
in products, technology and importantly, our people. The GNT values underpin all our day-to-day
activities. Therefore, it is important that we suit each other.
The people who work for GNT are flexible, friendly, supportive and passionate individuals that work collaboratively to deliver service, expertise and ultimately grow sales and market share. We always go the extra mile to offer our external and internal clients the best service. In addition, we do everything in the most sustainable way possible. We are open and honest towards one another and bring out the best in each other.
What do we offer you?
GNT wishes to retain our current harmonious working environment and therefore welcome
team-players with a positive outlook and promising future perspective. In return for all your hard
work, you will be rewarded with a competitive package of benefits (salaried position, bonus
scheme, pension contributions, health & wellbeing contribution scheme, death in service). Starting
salary will be commensurate with experience and position.
We also offer unlimited access to online training courses so that you can continue to work on your personal development. Sustainability is very important to us. That is why we – as part of our terms of employment – compensate for the carbon footprint of all our employees.
We color the world, do you?
If you believe you satisfy our desired profile and would be interested in applying for this position, please contact us in writing including your CV, as well as your cover letter, salary expectations and earliest possible start date to: email@example.com.
Of course we handle your personal data with care.
All applications will be treated equally.