Let’s color the world!
We are GNT, an ambitious and innovative family-run business with a colorful character! With our EXBERRY® brand, we are the market leader in the field of Coloring Foods. Our colorings are 100% natural and are made from fruits, vegetables and plants.
We are world champions when it comes to utilizing the bounty of nature and strive to continuously innovate and improve natural color ingredients for the consumer. By carefully preserving all of nature’s beauty and goodness, we are able to offer our clients the highest quality and most reliable products. This is what continues to motivate us every day!
The most important ingredients for GNT’s success are our employees and the cooperation that exists between them. We believe in teamwork and we are there for one another, our clients, our suppliers and our partners. That is what makes us GNT.
Due to the growth of the GNT Group we are seeking a fulltime:
PROCESS DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
To provide expertise and skills in the field of process technology and contribute to the development of new and improved processes. You work for the global department Process Optimization and Implementation (POI) at our location in Mierlo. Key responsibilities of POI are the design and delivery of equipment, the optimization of processes in terms of capacity, yield, efficiency and quality consistency and the implementation of processes in production. This high impact position will interface with Production, R&D, Quality, commercial functions and external partners to develop, evaluate and implement novel process concepts, from laboratory, to pilot and production scale.
What do we expect of you?
As Process Development Engineer your focus is on various responsibilities:
- You execute or coordinate projects for the development or optimization of new or existing processes or process steps, including implementation from lab, to pilot plant and to production lines.
- You evaluate key performance parameters through targeted experiments and ensure they are properly accounted for in the translation from conceptual to final design.
- You analyze production processes and evaluate potential improvements for productivity, quality consistency, yield and costs.
- You support production in solving deviations, including translating technical challenges from commercial scale to lab or pilot scale trials.
- You support R&D with process development and design for new products.
- You build, maintain and exploit process concepts and technology competencies, as well as skills and routines for process development and implementation.
- You develop and coach other coworkers, pilot plant technologists and trainees.
What can you offer us?
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- A master, PDEng or PhD degree in chemical, food or bioprocess technology
- 3+ years of working experience in a relevant process industry field.
- Expertise in process development, design and optimization, preferably in extraction and other separation technologies.
- Experience in working in technical project teams as key contributor or lead, collaborating to accomplish project goals.
- A demonstrated talent for project management and handling multiple projects.
- Outstanding technical and analytical skills and attention to details.
- A proactive, energetic and result driven attitude and a strong sense of ownership.
- A reliable, communicative and service oriented way of working.
- Good command of Dutch and English. German is a plus.
What do we find important?
We operate globally, yet remain an independent, family-owned business committed to investing in products, technology and importantly, our people. The people who work for GNT are flexible, friendly, supportive and passionate individuals that work collaboratively to deliver service, expertise and ultimately grow sales and market share.
What do we offer you?
- A fulltime gross salary between € 56.280,- and € 80.140,- depending on your knowledge and experience.
- A nice bonus scheme.
- 26 vacation days (possibility to purchase extra days).
- A very favorable pension scheme.
- A varied function in a modern working environment.
- Unlimited access to online training courses, so you can continue to work on your personal development.
- We think sustainability is very important. That is why – as part of our employment conditions – we compensate your CO2 footprint.
- Affordable sports at a selected gym.
- A wonderful workplace at a successful and innovative company: GNT is in movement and you will be too.
We color the world, do you?
If you believe you satisfy our desired profile and would be interested in applying for this position, please contact us in writing including your CV, as well as your cover letter, salary expectations and earliest possible start date to: email@example.com. Deadline for receipt of applications is January 31, 2023.
Of course we handle your personal data with care. All applications will be treated equally.