Let’s color the world!
We are GNT, an ambitious and innovative family business with an informal character that gives the world colour! With our BRAND EXBERRY® we are market leader in the field of coloring foods for coloring food and beverages. Our colours are 100% natural and are made from fruits, vegetables and plants.
We are constantly working to renew and improve the unprecedented possibilities of colouring foods. Of course, no one in the world can produce all that beauty better than nature itself, but we are world champions when it comes to deploying the proceeds of nature. We carefully preserve all the beauty and goodness of it. As a result, we offer our customers the highest quality and reliable products. That’s what motivates us every day!
The main ingredients for GNT’s success are our employees and their mutual cooperation. We believe in teamwork and are ready for each other, our customers, our supplier and our partners. That makes us GNT.
Due to the strong growth of our organization, we are looking for a:
As a Project Engineer you are part of the department Process Optimization and Implementation (POI). Key responsibilities of POI are the delivery of equipment, the optimization of processes in terms of capacity, yield, efficiency and quality consistency and the implementation of processes in production. The department is based in Mierlo (NL) and delivers services for GNT’s production locations in Heinsberg (DE), Mierlo and Dallas (USA).
What do we expect from you?
As Project Engineer you cover a broad range of responsibilities:
- You coordinate CAPEX-projects from conceptual design to ramp-up of production. This includes the planning, design, specification, integration and testing of process equipment including process automation and all relevant project management activities.
- You analyse production processes and evaluate potential improvements for energy, safety, productivity, yield, quality consistency and costs.
- You support production technologists in solving deviations in production.
- You work together with Production, Product R&D, Maintenance and external engineering and automation partners, mostly in interdisciplinary teams.
This function profile covers many types of activities, however, the focus of the job is on the coordination and management of projects and activities in the field of energy technology.
What can you offer us?
- A bachelor or master in chemical, food, bioprocess or process technology
- 3+ years of working experience in a relevant process industry field.
- Expertise in process design and optimization, preferably in energy systems technologies.
- Experience in working in technical project teams as key contributor or lead, collaborating to accomplish project goals.
- A demonstrated talent for project management and handling multiple projects.
- Outstanding technical and analytical skills and attention to details.
- A proactive, energetic and result driven attitude and a strong sense of ownership.
- A reliable, communicative and service oriented way of working.
- Good command of Dutch and English. German is a plus.
What do we find important?
The GNT values are the basis of our daily activities. This is why it is important that we fit together. GNT employees are passionate and demonstrate responsibility. Naturally, our focus lies on our clients and the service we provide! We always go the extra mile to offer our external and internal clients the best service. In addition, we do everything in the most sustainable way possible. We are open and honest towards one another and bring out the best in each other.
What do we offer you?
- Job at a successful and innovative company.
- Bonus arrangement
- A competitive annual salary, (between €67.400,- and €96.200,-) depending on your knowledge and experience.
- 26 vacation days (possibility to purchase extra days).
- A very favourable pension scheme.
- A varied position in a modern working environment.
- Unlimited access to online training, so you can continue to work on your personal development.
- Sustainability is very important to us. That is why we compensate – as part of our employment conditions – your CO2 footprint.
- Affordable sports at selected gym.
- A wonderful workplace at a successful and innovative company: GNT is in full swing and so will you!
We color the world, do you?
Does this vacancy suit you? Then we look forward to receiving your motivational statement and CV, the earliest date you are available to start and a photo by email to email@example.com. We will inform you if you have been selected for an introductory interview.