Let’s color the world!
We are GNT, an ambitious and innovative family-run business with a colorful character! With our EXBERRY® brand, we are the market leader in the field of Coloring Foods. Our colorings are 100% natural and are made from fruits, vegetables and plants.
We are world champions when it comes to utilizing the bounty of nature and strive to continuously innovate and improve natural color ingredients for the consumer. By carefully preserving all of nature’s beauty and goodness, we are able to offer our clients the highest quality and most reliable products. This is what continues to motivate us every day!
The most important ingredients for GNT’s success are our employees and the cooperation that exists between them. We believe in teamwork and we are there for one another, our clients, our suppliers and our partners. That is what makes us GNT.
Due to the growth of the GNT Group we are looking for a fulltime:
FULL-TIME TECHNICAL SALES
Based in a home office the Upper Midwest (Chicagoland area or nearby) or working from GNT USA LLC facility in near Charlotte, North Carolina, the Account Manager – Technical Sales is responsible for growing business with existing customers while also developing new business opportunities. Direct interaction with cross functional GNT teams is crucial to providing support to customers.
This key role offers the chance for the right individual to join a growing and future oriented business:
- Supporting allocated customers with technical product selection across several applications.
- Identifying and pursuing business development opportunities at new and existing customers.
- Developing and implementing account and territory plans for nominated markets.
The role will require and provide the opportunity for travel both in the UK and overseas. Full product training will be provided as part of an extensive induction process.
The position will be office based with flexibility for home working as appropriate.
Achieving sales growth by developing and expanding sales to existing customers and ensuring that they are adequately served.
What do we expect of you?
- Develop a deep understanding of GNT Products and how they work best in a wide variety of applications.
- Provide ongoing technical support to clients to ensure all R&D and commercialization related requests have been addressed appropriately.
- Work internally with various GNT teams to help customer projects move forward towards a sale (Applications, Quality, Regulatory, Planning).
- Lead generation and qualification
- Daily work in GNT’s CRM system to capture, opportunities, leads, follow up etc. to track the sales process and provide data for the global sales team.
- Close work with Global GNT teams to support Global Key Accounts.
- Provide ongoing support after initial sale/win to ensure all requests have been addressed appropriately:
- Customer Service/Logistics support for orders
- On-going Quality/Regulatory requests
- Technical fine tuning and optimization
- RFI/RFP management and long-term contract negotiation
- Travel onsite to customers to give technical presentations and pitch ideas for future projects.
- Establish weekly targets for customer communication and interaction.
- Identify new business opportunities through the participation in industry tradeshows and conferences.
- Represent GNT USA Inc. through new business outreach, including research and follow-up meetings.
- Develop Key Accounts in the upper Midwest region which include the world’s largest food and beverage companies.
- Upper Midwest customer focused.
What can you offer us?
The prosp candidate should these minimum requirement:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in the food industry with experience in Product Development or Commercialization preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in technical sales in the food or beverage industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Science; Masters Preferred.
Additional characteristics/skills we are looking for are the following:
- Proven sales development skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong public speaking skills.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Working knowledge of the following software programs: Microsoft Office Suite 10. Minimum 50% travel (regional and global).
What do we find important?
The GNT values are the basis of our daily activities. That’s why we think it’s important that we fit together. GNT employs people who are enterprising and take responsibility. Customer and service orientation is of course paramount! We always take that extra step to offer our external and internal customers the best service. In addition, we do everything as sustainably as possible. We are open and honest with each other and bring out the best in each other.
What do we offer you?
GNT wishes to retain the current harmonious working environment and therefore welcome team players with a positive outlook and promising future perspective. In return for all your hard work, you will be rewarded with a competitive package of benefits. We offer unlimited access to online training courses so that you can continue to work on your personal development. Sustainability is very important to us. That is why we – as part of our terms of employment – compensate for the carbon footprint of all our employees.
We color the world, do you?
If you believe you satisfy our desired profile and would be interested in applying for this position, please contact us in writing including your resume, as well as your cover letter, salary expectations and earliest possible start date to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You will soon find out if you will be invited for an introductory meeting.
Of course we handle your personal data with care. All applications will be treated equally.