For snacks and meat
Seasonings are used in a diverse variety of applications and play an important role to deliver both flavor and color. Color selection and performance are dependent on the specific application.
- EXBERRY® MN powders are recommended for dry blend seasonings.
- For oil slurries, EXBERRY® MN or OD are suggested.
- Use a starting color dosage range of 0.5 – 1.0% w/w in seasoning blends
- EXBERRY®MN or OD can be added directly to the Oil Slurry.
- Colors must be stored at ambient temperature and controlled relative humidity. Avoid any potential contact with moisture.
- A small quantity of oil can be added to seasoning blends to mitigate separation during filling and transport
- Overall stability in color retention is very good.