At GNT we respect the privacy of our on-line visitors. At the same time we continuously work to improve our website according to our users’ needs and interests, and for that purpose we collect and use information from you on a limited scale. The following is the legal way to express that you are most welcome to visit our website and interact with us online, what rules apply to your visit and our communication and how we respect your rights.
This the Privacy and Cookie Statement for the website gnt-group.com (“Site’). Via this Statement we inform you about the processing of your personal data on our Site. With “we” we mean: GNT Group B.V., located at Industrieweg 26, Mierlo, The Netherlands and its global affiliates.
- What personal data do we use?
- What cookies do we use?
- Do we share your data with others?
- What security measures do we used to protect your personal data?
- How long do we save your data?
- What rights do you have?
- How can you contact us?
1. Personal data
Personal data is any information that directly or indirectly identifies a natural person. Such information could include a name, e-mail address and the IP-address of your computer. We only process your personal data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and other applicable data protection law.
We process your data for the purposes set out below. We do collect certain personal data trough cookies, please find more information under paragraph 2.
In general, all the information we obtain from you at the Site will only be used for the purpose as described below and – where applicable – requested by you, You can edit or delete your data at all times by contacting us as described below in section 8.
We will not sell, rent or otherwise disclose any personal information to any company or person outside GNT, without obtaining appropriate permission.
- Contact formFilling in the contact form is voluntary. In order to answer your questions we use the personal data you provide us via our contact form on the Site, such as your e-mail address and name. We have a legitimate interest for processing this personal data based on article 6(f) GDPR, because we want to be able to provide you with the requested information regarding our products. The provision is not a statutory or contractual requirement or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract. However, if you do no provide the contacting information we may not be able to answer your question.
- To improve customer serviceThe Personal Data you provide to us (your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address) helps us respond to your customer service requests and your support needs more efficiently. Provision of this information is voluntary. We have a legitimate interest for processing this personal data based on article 6(f) GDPR, because we want to provide customers service the best way we can. The provision is not a statutory or contractual requirement or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
- To run a promotion, competition, survey or other Site featureThe Personal Data you provide to us (your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address) helps us further to send you the information about topics we think will be of interest to you.
- To send periodic emailsVia the Site (or at one of our expo’s, trade shows and events) you can subscribe to our periodic newsletter. Therefor we process your name, email address and topics/ products you are interested in. We may process this personal data based on consent as set out in article 6(a) GDPR. The provision of your data is not a statutory or contractual requirement or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract. However, if you do not provide these contact details, we cannot send you the newsletter Via a link in the newsletter you can always unsubscribe from receiving any newsletter.
3. SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may share your data with group entities located in- and outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”), such as GNT US, Inc. for the purpose of developing and executing our marketing activities as set out above. We have a legitimate interest to share this data within our group entities based on article 6(f) GDPR.
We do not sell, trade, or rent users’ personal identification information to others. We may share your data with third parties that provide database-, server-, maintenance-, security-, or other similar services to us (hereinafter referred to as ‘data processors’). If we provide access to your data, we require the third parties to keep your data confidential and instruct these parties to process this data only on behalf of us.
Finally, we may also disclose your data if we believe that the disclosure is required by law, or is in response to a legal request.
We implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access and against all other forms of unlawful processing. Also, we require our data processors to implement such appropriate technical and organizational measures.
5. RETENTION PERIOD
Your data will be stored no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data is collected unless otherwise required by law. For the purposes of 1 under C and D, we store your personal data for a retention period of two years after your last visit to our Site.
6. YOUR RIGHTS
You may contact us by using the contact details at the bottom of this privacy statement, if you wish:
- to know whether or not we process your personal data;
- rectify your data;
- erase your data;
- restrict your data; and/or
- us to transmit your data to another organization.
We may request provision of additional information necessary to confirm your identity. We will provide information on the actions taken without undue delay and in any event within one month of receipt of the request. That period may be extended by two further months where necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of the requests. We shall inform you of any such extension within one month of receipt of your request, together with the reasons for the delay.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the a supervisory authority if we do not respond in time or for any other reason.
It is possible that this statement will be amended in the future. The most recent version will be available at at all times.
8. CONTACT US
GNT Group B.V.
5731 HR Mierlo
+31 40 7800300
Skontaktuj się z nami
Jeżeli masz pytania o EXBERRY® lub naszą pomoc techniczną, bądź też chcesz zamówić próbkę, skontaktuj się z nami.