Let’s color the world!
We are GNT, an ambitious and innovative family-run business with a colorful character! With our EXBERRY® brand, we are the market leader in the field of Coloring Foods. Our colorings are 100% natural and are made from fruits, vegetables, and plants. We are world champions when it comes to utilizing the bounty of nature and strive to continuously innovate and improve natural color ingredients for the consumer. By carefully preserving all of nature’s beauty and goodness, we can offer our clients the highest quality and most reliable products. In the future, we also want to offer the most sustainable on the market. This is what continues to motivate us every day! The most important ingredients for GNT’s success are our employees and the cooperation that exists between them. We believe in teamwork, and we are there for one another, our clients, our suppliers, and our partners. That is what makes us GNT.
Due to the strong growth of our organization, we have established a new role within our Global Quality & Regulatory Team:
Quality Data & Systems Specialist
As Quality Data & Systems Specialist you play a central role as process owner and/or key user in the implementation and usage of systems such as Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Laboratory Management System (LMS) and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) within GNT Group. This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious individual to work in a unique hybrid position that fuses together both Quality and IT technical abilities. You will join our Quality Group Team and work closely together with our team members in the different affiliates. To ensure success as a quality data analyst, you should exhibit extensive knowledge of quality management in combination in combination with data analysis techniques and experience in a similar role, able to translate quality needs into IT requirements and vice versa. A top-notch quality data analyst will be someone whose quality awareness and data analysis expertise results in reliable information for company executives.
This profile describes the person who is responsible for the data quality within certain applications, the user experience and therefore adoption of usage within the organization. The ultimate goal is to make and keep quality data available in the right format, at the right place and at the right time.
- Select, implement, and maintain of Quality supporting IT systems and procedures.
- Keep track of new possibilities within Quality supporting IT systems and based on this, propose new usage options to the organization.
- Support in setting up our KPIs in terms of data analysis and visualization as e.g. evaluating raw data and provide aggregated information via dashboards.
- Identify and review risk matrices regarding food safety and performance compliance parameters.
- Being an integral part of our Operational Excellence Program.
About you, as our ideal candidate:
- You are fascinated by the food industry and eager to drive excellence in an international and interdisciplinary environment.
- You should hold a university degree or comparable qualification in a technical/scientific field with a focus on IT.
- You have a clear focus on food quality and safety.
- You have several years of experience in maintaining data systems with proven technical and analytical skills and attention to details.
- You have an analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills to help you to navigate through roadblocks that may occur.
- You are a self-starter with a structured approach, and a can-do, pragmatic, solution-oriented attitude.
- You can adapt your approach and communication style to different contexts and to specific needs.
- You are not afraid to raise issues and inspire change and continuous improvement.
- You have professional fluency in written & spoken English and C levels skill in either German or Dutch as well.
What do we find important?
GNT operates globally, being an independent, family-owned business committed to investing in products, technology and importantly, our people. The GNT values are the basis of our daily activities. That’s why we think it’s important that we fit together. GNT employs people who are enterprising and take responsibility. Customer and service orientation is of course paramount! We always take that extra step to offer our external and internal customers the best service. In addition, we do everything we do as sustainably as possible. We are open and honest with each other and bring out the best in each other.
What do we offer you?
- A varied job with a successful and innovative company that is always evolving.
- A full-time gross annual salary between €45.950,- to €65.640,- depending on your knowledge and experience.
- 26 vacation days (possibility to purchase extra days).
- A very favorable pension scheme.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
We color the world, do you?
Does this vacancy suit you? Please send your motivation, cv, annual salary expectations and earliest possible start date to [email protected]. You will soon find out if you will be invited for an introductory meeting (in Mierlo or online).