Let’s color the world!
We are GNT, an ambitious and innovative family-run business with a colorful character! With our EXBERRY® brand, we are the market leader in the field of Coloring Foods. Our colorings are 100% natural and are made from fruits, vegetables and plants. We are world champions when it comes to utilizing the bounty of nature and strive to
continuously innovate and improve natural color ingredients for the consumer. By carefully preserving all of nature’s beauty and goodness, we are able to offer our clients the highest quality and most reliable products. In the future, we also want to offer the most sustainable on the market. This is what continues to motivate us every day!
The most important ingredients for GNT’s success are our employees and the cooperation that exists between them. We believe in teamwork and we are there for one another, our clients, our suppliers and our partners. That is what makes us GNT.
Due to the strong growth of our organization, we are looking for a:
Agile Coach / Scrum Master / Team Coach
As Agile Coach / Scrum Master / Team Coach are part of GNT’s Product R&D Team and you will be based in either Germany or the Netherlands. In interdisciplinary development teams, your goal is to increase the team performance by fostering agile skills, collaboration, innovation, and introducing techniques that promote adaptability and flexibility. You are ambassador and coach for the agile innovation framework at GNT.
- Support in developing a healthy, collaborative and continuously improving innovation culture.
- Train & coach international and interdisciplinary product development teams and individuals on agile values, principles and practices.
- Facilitate agile ceremonies as Scrum Master, such as Backlog Refinement, Stand ups, Sprint planning and Review, Retrospective etc. in a way that ensures full team engagement.
- Support Product Owners administer, prepare, prioritize, and right-size the backlog.
- Help the teams to stays focused on delivery and quality, by encouraging teamwork and collaboration.
- Utilize feedback and metrics to identify areas of opportunity and increase the agile maturity, and self-organization of our cross functional teams.
- Remain at the leading-edge of agile practices, further improve GNT’s agile practices and help teams to implement/ improve agile approaches.
- Act as an ambassador for modern agile practices within GNT.
About you, as our ideal candidate:
- You are fascinated by the food industry and eager to drive innovation in an international and interdisciplinary environment.
- Experience in the food industry or similar (non-IT) fields around life science allows you to quickly understand the teams and GNT’s business environment.
- You have several years of experience as a hands-on Scrum Master or Agile Coach with experience in agile methodologies, supporting cross functional teams.
- You are strong in communication, a great moderator and you have excellent facilitation and coaching skills to clarify professional, methodical and technical questions.
- You are a people person with strong emotional intelligence and conflict resolution skills. Creating trust is your priority.
- You are an analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills help you to navigate through roadblocks that may occur.
- You are a self-starter with a structured approach, and a can-do, pragmatic, solution-oriented attitude.
- You are able to adapt your approach and communication style to different contexts and to specific needs.
- You are not afraid to raise issues and inspire change and continuous improvement.
- You have professional fluency in written & spoken English and C levels skill in either German or Dutch as well.
What do we find important??
The GNT values are the basis of our daily activities. That’s why we think it’s important that we fit together. GNT employs people who are enterprising and take responsibility. Customer and service orientation is of course paramount! We always take that extra step to offer our external and internal customers the best service. In addition, we do everything we do as sustainably as possible. We are open and honest with each other and bring out the best in each other.
What do we offer you?
- A varied job with a successful and innovative company that is always evolving.
- A full-time gross annual salary between €59.090,- to €84.430,- depending on your knowledge and experience.
- 26 vacation days (possibility to purchase extra days).
- A very favorable pension scheme.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
We color the world, so do you?
Does this vacancy suit you? Please send your motivation, cv, annual salary expectations and earliest possible start date to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will soon find out if you will be invited for an introductory meeting (in Mierlo or online).